The All Gauge Model Railway Club offers both individual and family memberships. You can click here to download our Club Brochure or just read on.
There is no age restriction for members. Workshops are held on a regular basis where members can learn the finer points of electronics, landscaping, track laying, layout table construction, and various other aspects associated with the hobby.
Members of the All Gauge Model Railway Club enjoy:
- Ability to run trains on the club’s model train layouts
- Hands-on involvement with building & maintaining the club’s layouts
- Voting privileges in club matters
- Attendance at public events that club is involved in
- First opportunities at club buy and sell events
Memberships run from January to December of each year and currently cost $60; a reduced fee whilst we are in transition to a new clubhouse. Memberships will be granted at any month of the year at a pro-rata amount.
Interested in Joining?
Existing members may renew their membership by simply paying their annual dues. This can be by cash or cheque at any of the member meetings, or via electronic bank transfer (you can find our bank account details on the membership form linked above). If you pay by electronic transfer, please contact us so that we can verify the payment and process your renewal.